Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fashion Is My Everything !


latest Quality To the Very far End .;I ♥ Fashion ..besides Him (=
so right now I think Osbourn shoes are the hottest & Steve Madden Woman Collection. 
APPLY-PRESSURE

Okay So Everybody Wants To Claim They Have Swagg : Swagg Is Original & Dedication.First You Have To Define Your Own Style First & Then Set Your Self Away From Every Body Else.!
RIGHT OWN
Every Since Skinny's Came Back Out"Boys Just Throw On Skinny's & Shoes & Just Think Their SO Fresh & Shit.But Guess What You're Not!.......
Pharrell Williams,Wale,Densel Washington, Kayne West,Fabulous Have Breath Taking Swaggers!
Who Dress Better Pharrell Or Bruno Mars?
New Style?
I Kinda Think M.I.A. Was A fashionista But I found Out I didn't Like Her Style ..She Dressed Dirty Looking lolx.
Teyana Taylor Has An Killa Swagga,.I wouldn't Mind Shopping With Her.//
Cassie Has The Cutest Hair Cute & Jada & Her Daughter Has The Pretty Hair Cut (=
oKAYY fERGIE iS a tRUE fashionista & tHE rEST oF tHE bLACK eye pEAS cREW.
tO BE HONEST I SET MY SELF ASIDE FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE STYLE SENSE.
2011-WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT STYLE NEXT YEAR ! (= ??


i WOULD LIKE THE 50'S FASHION TO COME BACK ALL THE WAY!

sincerely,
Tianna J

1 comment: